Invoice Finance Turn your invoices into instant cash
Invoice Finance is a great way for a business to maximise cashflow.
Using Invoice Finance, you can access the value of cash tied up in outstanding customers’ invoices before they are due to be paid.
This enables you to manage your working capital more effectively, meet day-to-day expenses, and even scale your business.
This flexible and cost-effective funding option can be ideal for growing companies.
Does Invoice Finance suit my business?
If your business sells goods or services to other trade customers on credit terms, and invoices in arrears, then this could be a perfect way for your business to maximise working capital.
It’s also known as debtor finance, receivables finance and sales ledger finance.
What are the benefits of Invoice Finance?
- An instant cash boost. Your business gets the benefit of immediate cash – funds are available within 24 hours of raising an invoice.
- Flexible funding for growth. More flexible than an overdraft – the funding grows in line with your sales ledger, so you have the confidence to put your growth plans into action.
- Better cash flow management. With a smoother cash flow, you can focus on running your business more efficiently.
- It’s cost-effective. You can use the cash to negotiate better prices and supplier discounts.
Which solution is right for my business?
There are a variety of products available, depending on the funding needs of your business. We can arrange a wide range of invoicing finance and cashflow solutions such as
- Confidential Invoice Discounting
- Selective Invoice Finance
- Individual Invoice Finance
- Future Revenue Stream Finance
- Stage Payments/Work in Progress Finance
There are extra options with Invoice Finance, such as bad debt protection as well as the ability to outsource the credit control.
This flexible product also forms an integral part of more complex solutions such as Stock Finance, Purchase Order Finance, Trade Finance and Asset-Based Lending.
TALK TO THE EXPERTS
With such a wide range of funding options to choose from, you want to be sure you’re making the best decision for your business from the outset. With our 20+ years’ experience, we have the expertise to help you make the right choice. When you call Clancy Business Finance, we can explain all the Invoice Finance options available to your business, so you can decide which solution will best work for your business.