Selective/Single Invoice Finance Boost your cash flow the flexible way
Selective Invoice Finance is a very flexible option if your business needs a quick cash boost. You can release cash against a key customer, or even just a large one-off invoice. It’s suitable for businesses that want fast access to cash on a flexible basis. There are a few options available such as Selective Invoice Finance, Single Debtor Finance and Invoice Trading.
Selective Invoice Finance
Selective Invoice Finance allows you to pick and choose the debtors you want to fund. So, whether you have a key debtor, or customers on extended credit terms , you can maximise your business cash flow by releasing up to 85% cash from these invoices. The balance, less agreed charges, is paid to you, after your customer pays. Importantly, the debtors must be credit worthy, and the facility is usually disclosed. This flexible finance is ideal for both domestic and export debtors.
Invoice Trding is another funding option which allows a business to access cash quickly from unpaid invoices. Very simply, the invoice is sold and funds are transferred to your account within 24 hours. Once the customer pays the funder in full, the funds are distributed to the Buyer and Seller as appropriate. Fees are based on the auction price and a handling fee. Personal Guarantees and debentures are not required for Invoice Trading.
What are the benefits of Selective Invoice Finance?
- An instant cash boost. It offers you quick and easy access to cash tied up in your unpaid invoices.
- Fast flexible working capital. There’s no long term contract so it’s an ideal short-term cash injection.
- Competitive Advantage. It’s perfect for customers that take extended credit terms , as you still get the benefit of immediate cash.
- Debtor Concentration. It’s suits businesses with a major debtor. If the customer has a good credit rating, you can access up to 85% against their invoices.
How much does Selective Invoice Finance cost?
The fees vary depending on funder and product you choose. We can explain all the fees and charges to you, once you have decided which product best meets your needs.
Which type is right for me?
- Selective Invoice Finance – you choose the debtors you want to fund.
- Single Debtor Funding – Invoice Finance for an individual customer.
- Invoice Trading – access cash against single or multiple invoices.
What’s the next step?
We know the specialist lenders that provide these niche products and we have the experience to assess your needs and to help you find the best deal. If you are looking for at flexible Invoice Finance facility, why not call us today and we’ll talk you through all your options and help you find the best product and funder to meet your needs
If you would like more information or want to have a confidential chat, call us on 01 438 6462 or email email@example.com or request a callback.